As a standard, we normally supply ABB PLCs for our equipment along with the corresponding graphic HMI for controls. These are normally provided as on a centralized PC located in the plant control room. SCADA systems can also be implemented on request. However, we understand that many clients may have special preferences for controllers. As such, we also supply PLCs from the following manufacturers at our buyers' request.
- Allen Bradley from Rockwell Automation
- Modicon from Schneider Electric
And any others upon request (subject to enquiry).
Some key features of plant controls include:
- Fully automated controls.
- Data logging and acquisition for extended periods of time.
- Alarm logs and indicators.
- Remote access ability from off site available.
- Full instrument readouts.
- Animated graphics.
- Full engineering settings access available to key personnel.